INFORMATION FOR USERS OF THE WWW.REYERSTORE.IT WEBSITE
(ART 13 REG. (EU) 2016/679 - GDPR)
Umana Reyer is aware of the importance of protecting the personal data of visitors and users who connect to the address https://www.reyerstore.it (hereinafter, the Site), through which it provides some of its services.i.
Since the Site is used, as well as as a shop online of Umana Reyer, also as a personal data collection tool, this information (hereinafter the Information) is provided pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Regulation on the protection of personal data ( hereinafter, the GDPR), and is intended to describe the management methods of the Site and the services provided through it as well as to allow visitors and users who consult it to know the purposes and methods of processing their data. dati.
This information is provided only for the site mentioned above and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through specific links, nor for any information collected through other channels.
Visitors and users are advised to carefully read the information before proceeding to browse the Site and / or to provide any data concerning them.
- Joint data controllers
Joint controllers of data processing are the companies:
S.S.D. REYER VENEZIA MESTRE S.p.A. Via Colombara 113 30176 Marghera Venice (VE) Tax Code 03691660272 VAT number 0468135027050270
S.S.P. REYER VENEZIA MESTRE S.r.l. Via Colombara 113 30176 Marghera Venice (VE) Tax Code 03849670272 VAT number 0468135027050270
Tel: +39 041.5351017; e-mail:email@example.com
by virtue of a specific joint ownership contract stipulated by the same(hereinafter, severally or jointly, Reyer)”)
- Responsible for data protection
Users can contact the Data Protection Officer (also known as Data protection officer or D.P.O.) for questions relating to the processing of their personal data, at the following e-mail address:il: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of data processed, purpose of processing and legal basis
Reyer may collect, exclusively for the purposes specified below, some personal data of users.
In particular, the following may be processed:
- Navigation data
The Site collects technical information relating to the hardware and software used by visitors, independently through the aid of tools for analyzing the link files. IP addresses, for example, fall into this category of data(Internet protocol), the domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, type of browser used to access the Site, the time slot of the request to the server, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
This is information that does not provide the user's personal data and is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but it is technical / IT data collected and used in an aggregate and anonymous manner for the following purposes:
- allow the Joint Controllers to verify the correct functioning and monitor the security of the Site;
- improve the quality of the service and provide statistics concerning the use of the Site;
- proceed with the assessment of responsibility in the event of damage to the Site or any illegal activities (even constituting a crime).
These data may be based on a legitimate interest of Reyer (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f Reg. (EU) 2016/679), consisting in verifying the correct functioning of the Site or in ascertaining responsibility in cases of crimes committed against the Site itself.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user
These are cases in which the user himself releases his personal data on the Site to access certain services provided by the Joint Controllers.
These data include identification data such as name, surname, date of birth, residential address, e-mail address, as well as other personal data provided voluntarily by the user (eg other contact details) during the registration phase on the Site and creation of an account or in the event of a request for information sent to the Site by email or through the appropriate contact forms.
3.2.1. The data collected in this way may be processed by the Joint Controllers for the following purposes:
- allow the user to access the Site;
- allow the user to register on the Site and create an account, and use the services reserved for registered users;
- allow the user to conclude a purchase contract with Reyer through the Site and the correct execution of the obligations arising from this contract, such as, by way of example, the delivery and payment of the products and / or services purchased;
- manage support and after-sales assistance (eg. requests for information, complaints);
- respond to requests received via email or through the appropriate contact forms.
In such cases, the provision of data is mandatory and failure to communicate will make it impossible for the user to access and / or browse the Site and / or register on the Site and create an account and use the services reserved for registered users and / or to conclude a purchase contract and / or to receive an answer to the requests made.
As regards the creation of an account and the conclusion of a purchase contract through the Site and the correct execution of the obligations arising from this contract, obtaining consent is not necessary as the provision of data is mandatory in order to proceed. to the conclusion and execution of a contract of which the user is a party or in the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter b) of Reg. (EU) 2016/679).
3.2.2. Limited to the e-mail coordinates provided by the user in the context of the purchase of a service through the Site, the data provided may be used to allow Reyer to offer similar products or services directly, without prejudice to the right of the user to oppose at any time and without formalities to this treatment, expressing his will in an appropriate and unequivocal manner.
In this case, the legal basis can be found in a legitimate interest of Reyer (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f) Reg. (EU) 2016/679).
3.2.3. Finally, the data provided by the user may also be used for sending information and promotional communications (including the newsletter).
In this case, the processing may only take place with the express consent given by the user (Article 6. paragraph 1, letter a) Reg. (EU) 2016/679). The user can revoke the consent given at any time and / or oppose the processing of his data for this purpose.
3.2.4. In any case, the personal data provided by the interested party may be used, even without obtaining the consent of the interested party, to fulfill specific legal obligations (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter c) of the EU Reg. 2016/679).
Cookies are text files that the Site sends to the browser of the device used by the user, in order to store information to be reused during the same visit to the Site (session cookies) or later, even after days (cookies persistent). There are different types of cookies. Please refer to the Cookies Policy (https://www.reyerstore.it/pages/cookies-policy) for a detailed knowledge of the type and purpose of the cookies used by this Site.
- Methods of processing
Reyer guarantees that the data will be processed in full compliance with the principles of confidentiality, correctness, necessity, relevance, lawfulness and transparency imposed by Reg. (EU) 2016/679 and by the applicable legislation.
Personal data will be processed both manually, with paper supports, and with IT and telematic tools, with the adoption of specific security measures aimed at preventing the loss of such data, illicit or incorrect use of the same and unauthorized access.
It is the user's responsibility to verify the correctness of the personal data transmitted and, if necessary, proceed with the correction, updating or, in any case, modification of the data during the processing.
- Data retention
Reg. (EU) 2016/679 requires that the personal data processed by the Joint Controllers be kept for a period of time that does not exceed that required for the achievement of the purposes.
- the user's personal data will be processed by the Joint Controllers only for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing referred to in par. 3.1;
- the personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Joint Controllers will be kept until this interest is satisfied, unless the data subject opposes;
- the data collected for registration and the creation of an account referred to in par. 3.2.1. will be kept until the account is closed by the user;
- the personal data processed for the conclusion of the purchase contract referred to in par. 3.2.1. will be kept for the period necessary for the execution of the contract, it being understood that, once this term has expired, such data may be kept for the 10 (ten) years following the conclusion of the contract for the purpose of carrying out administrative and / or accounting obligations. and / or tax;
- personal data may be stored for longer periods if this is required by legal obligations or by orders of an Authority;
- when the processing is based on the user's consent pursuant to par. 3.2.3., The data will be kept until the consent is revoked;
- in the event that the user requests information through the Site, by email or other channels, the data will be kept for the period necessary for the provision of the service and in any case until the user's request is fully processed. Once the requested service has been provided, the data will be kept for a further period not exceeding 24 (twenty-four) months.
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted or made anonymous. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised by the interested party.
- Communication and dissemination scope
The treatments connected to the services provided through this Site take place at the offices of the Joint Controllers and the data collected through the Site itself will be processed by the personnel authorized to process it in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the previous sections. The data collected will not be disseminated or transferred abroad.
The data may be disclosed to third parties, including:
- companies belonging to the same group to which the Joint Controllers belong exclusively for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes;
- IT service providers;
- communication agencies;
- companies that deal with freight forwarding services;
- administrative and judicial bodies and authorities.
The subjects listed above operate, in some cases, in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers. In the event that third parties act as data processors, Reyer will be responsible for making a specific designation pursuant to art. 28 Reg. (EU) 2016/679, making sure that these subjects process the data provided on the basis of the instructions provided and take appropriate measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Protection of minors
Reyer does not intentionally collect or process personal data of minors in relation to the functionality of the Site. In accordance with applicable laws, it is important that the parent exercising parental responsibility (or a guardian) gives consent to the collection of the minor's personal data. We therefore request that the minor's registration on the Site must be authorized by the parent exercising parental responsibility (or by the guardian) and carried out under the supervision of the same, for this reason the e-mail address provided must be of the parent (or guardian) . At any time, the parent exercising parental responsibility (or the guardian) has the right to view and request the deletion of the minor's personal data.
Finally, we remind you that only people over the age of 18 can purchase the products and / or services offered on the Site.
- Rights of the interested party
At any time, the interested party may exercise - without any form restrictions - the rights provided for by the General Regulations on the protection of personal data.
The user has several options for managing the personal data that will be provided. Specifically, the interested party has the right to:
- obtain the elimination of their personal data [Art. 17 GDPR]: you may ask the Joint Controllers to delete the personal data provided (eg if you no longer need our Services);
- withdraw consent [Art. 7 GDPR]: the consent previously given may be revoked at any time;
- modify or correct personal data [Art. 16 GDPR]: the interested party can modify or correct their personal data. Furthermore, changes, updates and corrections of data may be requested, especially if they are not accurate;
- oppose the use of personal data [Art. 18 GDPR]: the interested party may request to limit the use of their personal data made by the Joint Controllers, or oppose the processing of data by Reyer for the offer of products or services similar to those purchased by the user;
- limit the use of personal data [Art. 21 GDPR]: you may be asked to limit the use of your personal data;
- access, receive and / or have personal data transferred [Art. 15 and 20 GDPR]: it may be required to access personal data stored at our offices and to obtain / have such data transferred in a readable format;
These rights may be exercised at any time against each of the Joint Controllers by sending a communication to the e-mail address email@example.com
If the interested party believes that the processing of his personal data is in violation of current legislation, he can lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority [Art. 77 GDPR].
The version published on the Site is the one currently in force.
Reyer reserves the right to make changes and / or updates to this information, which will be duly communicated through this website.